cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
azcabinetsource
Community Member

Report Card

Jump to solution

How can I view and print 1st Semester report card?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dheup
Community Participant

Kona, you said this could be an extra feature added to Canvas. Where can I learn about adding this feature?

Thanks,

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@azcabinetsource , in general Canvas does not have this functionality. Yet, your individual Institution might have something that they've added that would allow you to do this. Because this would be an extra feature added onto Canvas you would want to check with your school to see what you should do to print off the 1st semester report cards.

dheup
Community Participant

Kona, you said this could be an extra feature added to Canvas. Where can I learn about adding this feature?

Thanks,

View solution in original post

Yes, the ability to view/print course grades, to me, seemed like a standard function that most would want to have, especially when having outside financial backing by parents - they want to see my GPA or an overview of all my grades.  I have to send them individual screen shots of each class and they have accused me of leaving classes off.  The simple function of allowing to show the grade next to the completed course in “all courses” seems like it would be an easy yet extremely helpful addition or function to have.  If there is anything please let us know