cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cgiraud

Reporting Attendance

Jump to solution

Canvas does not have integration with our SIS. We need a good way to take attendance and share it with our front desk folks who keep attendance records and contact home when kids are missing or late. Currently this is a very cumbersome system with teachers emailing individually or writing on small pieces of paper with systems they've devised themselves.

We need a better way. Can anyone suggest an attendance tool or deepen my understanding of Roll Call about how to use it to report easily for our front office support staff?

1 Solution
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

cgiraud​, I would strongly recommend checking out Alliance Partner - AspirEDU​ ( @Chris_Munzo ) and what they've done with reporting for Roll Call Attendance - Integration with Roll Call Data. We've been using AspirEDU since 2013 and have been very happy with it, but what they've done with Roll Call data is mind blowingly awesome! Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

cgiraud​, I would strongly recommend checking out Alliance Partner - AspirEDU​ ( @Chris_Munzo ) and what they've done with reporting for Roll Call Attendance - Integration with Roll Call Data. We've been using AspirEDU since 2013 and have been very happy with it, but what they've done with Roll Call data is mind blowingly awesome! Smiley Happy

Spent some time exploring AspirEDU yesterday, Kona. Thanks! You're right. They are adding great functionality to Canvas--really functionality that Canvas should have as native functioning. Not sure why it takes an outside software developer to make it happen. True that Munzo is rockin' the casbah by making Canvas purr.