Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
janna_carney
Community Member

Reposting Grade Changes to Skyward

Once an assignment has been posted to Skyward, how can we repost if there are scores added or changed in Canvas?  When I click Post Grades again, Canvas says there are no eligible assignments.

2 Replies
julie_bravard-j

It looks like for now according to this post

The only way is to edit edit each assignment you add or change scores for and re-check "Post Grades to SIS" box.

VERY time consuming.

Too bad it isn't in the short list of things you can edit when you click on the gear icon.  You can only edit dates and score there, you will have to select the More Options button to see the "Post Grades to SIS" box (and likely it will take scrolling to near the bottom of the newly created page).

IMO Not the most conducive option to student learning, making it more arduous for instructors to allow re-submissions for corrections.

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@janna_carney ​,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.

Robbie