Restore an alert to my Dashboard

Jump to solution
mkw5242
Community Novice

On my Dashboard, I had received an alert about a Qualtrics survey to take for students who are graduating in 2020. However, I accidentally clicked the "x" button on the alert and now I've lost the link to the survey. Is there a way to get the alert back?

It's NOT this survey, it was a different survey I believe. It was another Qualtrics survey, but different from this one.

Teaching and Learning with Technology 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @mkw5242 ...

Unfortunately, once you click the "x" button on a Dashboard announcement, it is gone for good from your view.  Others who have not yet clicked on the "x" button will still have it on their Dashboard until the announcement has expired (those announcements can have a start/end date/time assigned to them).  Normally, Dashboard announcements are posted by your school ... a local Canvas administrator would be able to post these for your school.  So, if you know who this person is or if you can talk with someone in your school's Online Learning/eLearning department, they may be able to provide you with the context of that announcement.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes