cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
catharine_bergs
Community Participant

Returning essays marked in Word

Jump to solution

I have marked English language course essays in Word because the speed grader is not sufficiently equipped for correcting foreign students' essays in English. Is there a way to return these essays in the zip file, or do I have to return each essay individually?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chadscott
Community Contributor

Howdy,

I believe you will need to attach each marked file as a comment in speedgrader. I don't believe there is a way to do this in bulk.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
chadscott
Community Contributor

Howdy,

I believe you will need to attach each marked file as a comment in speedgrader. I don't believe there is a way to do this in bulk.

View solution in original post

Oh, that's a huge disappointment. I was able to download all the essays in a zip file and led to believe I could upload them again that way. Then when I tried to upload them one-by-one, that didn't work either.

Something you need to develop / fix?

/Catharine

@catharine_bergs ...

Looking at  @chadscott 's profile here in the Community, it doesn't look like he works for Instructure...so he wouldn't be able to develop/fix.  (I don't either.)  You should be able to attach a file as part of your feedback to students within the SpeedGrader.  This Guide, How do I leave feedback comments for student submissions in SpeedGrader?, explains how you'd be able to attach a file to a student's submission in the SpeedGrader (check out the "Add File Comment" section about half-way down the page).  I hope this information will be of help to you, Catharine.