cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srobbins
Community Member

Rubric Problem - New

Jump to solution

I am having trouble creating and editing rubrics.  I cannot change criterion labels.  I was not having this problem before.  Is this related to my recent update to Mac Sierra?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
srobbins
Community Member

The problem has resolved. I am not sure how.

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 7:42 PM, chofer@morainepark.edu <

View solution in original post

5 Replies
srobbins
Community Member

As a follow up, it is a problem in Chrome, but not Firefox.

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

Have you updated to the most recent version of Chrome? If you have and are still having the problem I'd report this to Canvas Support. To do this click on the Help link in Canvas and "Report a Problem."

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @srobbins ​...

I wanted to check in with you because there hasn't been any new activity in this thread since  @kona ​' response on October 24th.  Did Kona's reply help solve your question?  Or, are you still looking for help with this issue?  If you could, please come back to this thread to let members of the Canvas Community know if you've found a resolution or if you're still looking for help.  For now, I am going to mark this question as "Assumed Answered", but that will not prevent you or others from adding additional replies below.  If you feel that Kona's response has helped, please go ahead and mark her answer as "Correct".  Looking forward to hearing from you, Rochelle!

srobbins
Community Member

The problem has resolved. I am not sure how.

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 7:42 PM, chofer@morainepark.edu <

View solution in original post

Hi  @srobbins ​...

Thanks for the reply.  I'll go ahead and mark your response as "Correct".