cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
astolle
Community Participant

Rubrics for TA view

Jump to solution

How can give permission for a TA to view a rubric in speedgrader without allowing students to see it?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @astolle !  I would suggest that you contact a Canvas administrator at your institution to talk about ways this could be accomplished.  As this document describes, What user roles and permissions are available in Canvas?, there is a default TA role within Canvas but what permissions the TA has is determined by the administrators at each institution.  We don't use TAs for grading so all of the grading permissions for TAs at my institution are turned off.  Your administrators may have different permissions set for TAs or have created a separate role that would work for your situation.

I hope this helps and best wishes!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @astolle !  I would suggest that you contact a Canvas administrator at your institution to talk about ways this could be accomplished.  As this document describes, What user roles and permissions are available in Canvas?, there is a default TA role within Canvas but what permissions the TA has is determined by the administrators at each institution.  We don't use TAs for grading so all of the grading permissions for TAs at my institution are turned off.  Your administrators may have different permissions set for TAs or have created a separate role that would work for your situation.

I hope this helps and best wishes!

View solution in original post