cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leeann_edwards
Community Member

SIS Imports between CampusNexis and Canvas

Hi All,

We are a small Chiropractic Unversity and are just making the switch to Canvas. We use CampusManagement (CampusNexis) as well. I'm looking for others that use both systems and how they are overcoming some specific issues we are having with the SIS Imports. PLEASE contact me if you are willing to share information. 

Thanks in Advance!

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @leeann_edwards ...

I am reviewing some of the older questions here in the Community, and I came across your question.  I am sorry to see that your question has been sitting out here unanswered since you first posted your question on March 28, 2019.  It appears as though you may have stumped Community members with your question.  We are also in the middle of migrating from Banner SIS to Campus Nexus, but the implementation isn't my area of expertise.  So, I wouldn't be of much help to you, unfortunately.  However, I will share your question with a couple groups here in the Community in hopes that your question will get some additional exposure: Canvas AdminsCanvas Developers, and Higher Education SIS.  If you are not following either of these groups, you can use the links that I've provided, and then click on the "Follow" button at the top right corner of those pages.  Also, there is an "Actions" button in that upper right corner, too.  Click there, and then select "Join group".  Finally, if you've been able to find some solutions on your own that you'd be willing to share with us here in the Community, that would be great, too.

I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" ... not because we've necessarily found a solution for you ... but more because we've not heard back from you and because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for over six months.  That won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic, however.  I hope that's okay with you, LeeAnn.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

Hi Chris,

We were able to get what we needed completed on our own. This can be closed.