cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zachary_fromm
Community Member

SIS to Powerschool

Jump to solution

Quiz not showing up in PowerSchool.  Yes I checked the "Post to SIS box."  Help.

Tags (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
hbradford
Instructure
Instructure

Hi Zachary!

Please submit a support ticket and our support team can review your GPB connection!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @zachary_fromm ​...

I do not know the answer to this question, but I wanted to let you know that I have shared your question with the Grade Pass Back​ group here in the Canvas Community.  If you are not following this group, you can click on the link in my response and then click on the "Follow" link at the top right corner of the page.  I hope that sharing this question with that group will get your question some additional exposure.

hbradford
Instructure
Instructure

Hi Zachary!

Please submit a support ticket and our support team can review your GPB connection!

View solution in original post

Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

Hi,  @zachary_fromm ! We haven't heard from you in a while. Was Canvas Support able to remedy this for you?

Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

Hi,  @zachary_fromm , since we haven't heard back from you, we're hopeful that you were able to resolve this with the help of Canvas Support. Accordingly, I'm going to mark hbradford​'s response as Correct, but feel free to update the thread to let the Community know the result.