cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pohlmanma
Community Contributor

Saving Course Favorites

Jump to solution

In iOS9.0.2, the Canvas app doesn't appear to want to save favorite courses. It always defaults back to all courses. Has anyone else seen this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pohlmanma
Community Contributor

We'll chalk it up to "user error".  Smiley Happy Courses are now saving as a course favorite when marked as such. Thanks!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Stef_retired
Community Team
Community Team

pohlmanma​, I tried reproducing what you have described in the Canvas app, but could not. (I'm also on iOS 9.0.2.) As soon as I marked a favorite from the All Courses list, it was added to my Favorites, and as soon as I unmarked it, it disappeared from the Favorites view. Still, I'll share your observation with someone who is in a better position to know if there have been widespread reports of this.

d21585h
Community Contributor

I also just tried it and I was able to save a course as a favorite in iOS 9.0.2 and Canvas app version 3.11.2. I suggest the following:

1. Do a soft reset

2. If that doesn't work, please try deleting the Canvas app, doing a soft reset and then re-installing the app.

Good luck!

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

pohlmanma

Were you able to save a course favorite?  If not, have you submitted a support ticket?  How do I file a ticket with Canvas Support from the Community?

pohlmanma
Community Contributor

We'll chalk it up to "user error".  Smiley Happy Courses are now saving as a course favorite when marked as such. Thanks!

View solution in original post