cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ayoder
Community Participant

Schedule indicator on Canvas..

Jump to solution

My school is changing their schedules from a M-F schedule to Days 1-5 this coming school year.  I was curious if there was any was to make an indicator on Canvas (embedded or otherwise) to include on a front page of a course?  Worst case scenario I can put on the calendar as an event but I was hoping that there was someone creative out there!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ayoder
Community Participant

I want to cycle back to what I did to remedy!
So my high school is following a days 1-5 schedule (versus Monday-Friday schedule). 

I created a Google Calendar and embedded into on my Canvas page.  I also gave a sharing link for students to add it onto their own Google calendar.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@ayoder , greetings! I'm not sure I understand what it is you are actually wanting. Could you provide a little more information/details about what you'd like and how it would function/look? This will help us in the Community better help you!

Thanks! Kona

ayoder
Community Participant

I want to cycle back to what I did to remedy!
So my high school is following a days 1-5 schedule (versus Monday-Friday schedule). 

I created a Google Calendar and embedded into on my Canvas page.  I also gave a sharing link for students to add it onto their own Google calendar.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Clever solution,  @ayoder  ; Thank You for coming back to share it!