cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
perkins_lisa774
Community Member

Scheduler

Jump to solution

Is the scheduler available for the free version?

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@perkins_lisa774 , I took a quick look at this guide -What is the Scheduler? - and it specifically states, "The Scheduler tool is optional in the Calendar. If Scheduler is not available to you, please contact your Canvas admin." Based on this I'd say your best option is to contact Canvas Support (Help --> Report a Problem) and see if they can turn it on for your account.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
josh_emmitt
Community Contributor

Hi Lisa,

I just checked on my Free For Teachers account and no it does not look like it is. I am not sure whether this is by design or accident.

Maybe someone else will be able to enlighten us. You could also "report a problem" by clicking on the help in Canvas and see if it is by design or accident.

Hope this helps,

Josh

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@perkins_lisa774 , I took a quick look at this guide -What is the Scheduler? - and it specifically states, "The Scheduler tool is optional in the Calendar. If Scheduler is not available to you, please contact your Canvas admin." Based on this I'd say your best option is to contact Canvas Support (Help --> Report a Problem) and see if they can turn it on for your account.

View solution in original post