Set up a quiz that flows like a Case Study?

Jump to solution
ericg
Community Novice

Hello!  I would like to set up a quiz using the flow of a Case Study such that students are presented information and questions one at a time (I can do this) but they are also able to go back and see the previous information and their answers to questions WITHOUT being able to change those past answers ("locking" the answers does not allow students to go back to see the previous questions, although it does keep them from changing them -- half the battle).

I don't think that this is possible (I've looked through this forum but can't find anyone with the same question), but I thought I'd ask if there was some sort of way to do this through the assignment quizzes.

Thanks!

1 Solution
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@ericg , unfortunately, you are correct that there isn’t a way to lock quiz responses on an open quiz, but all students to see what answers they previously picked. The wouldn’t be able to see this until they submitted their assignment.  Can I ask pedagogically what are you trying to do accomplish with this? I’m just curious if understanding this might help come up with another/different solution. 

Kona

View solution in original post