cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
saw2112
Community Member

Show Correct Answers At Feature Glitch

Jump to solution

I am trying to publish the answers to a quiz after the last date they can submit them.  I used the "Show correct answers at" feature and set the date I want them to show.  However, every time I click save, the quiz reverts to Show Correct Answers "Immediately" instead.

Aside from manually showing them when I want them to be available, is there another way to fix this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Steve_Watts
Community Champion

Hi saw2112

I've not been able to reproduce this problem. I've tried creating a new quiz and I set a "Show correct answers at" date. I saved it and the next time I went back to the quiz, the correct "show correct answers" date was still there.

It sounds like a bug affecting your particular quiz so I suggest logging a support ticket with Instructure asking them to take a look at the quiz.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Steve_Watts
Community Champion

Hi saw2112

I've not been able to reproduce this problem. I've tried creating a new quiz and I set a "Show correct answers at" date. I saved it and the next time I went back to the quiz, the correct "show correct answers" date was still there.

It sounds like a bug affecting your particular quiz so I suggest logging a support ticket with Instructure asking them to take a look at the quiz.

View solution in original post