cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
threehappypengu
Community Participant

Show Quiz Answers Right After Submission?

Jump to solution

Is there a way to show the quiz answers to the student right after submission, but not based on a date and time? My kids don't do classes or work at specified times. It could be early in the morning, it could be in the evening (we homeschool).

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@threehappypengu , yes you can do this. Under settings, click the box to "Let Students See Their Quiz Responses" and then check the box to "Let Students See the Correct Answers." As long as you don't put a date in the boxes below that, the correct answers will show up immediately after the student takes the quiz.

Hope this information helps! Kona

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@threehappypengu , yes you can do this. Under settings, click the box to "Let Students See Their Quiz Responses" and then check the box to "Let Students See the Correct Answers." As long as you don't put a date in the boxes below that, the correct answers will show up immediately after the student takes the quiz.

Hope this information helps! Kona

View solution in original post

threehappypengu
Community Participant

Thanks. I had previously tested this out by making a quiz, signing into my child's account, and answering the quiz. However, I didn't see the answers (only the answers I gave). Maybe I had to click somewhere else to see them?

Once you complete the quiz, you should immediately see which answers were marked right and the ones that were marked wrong should show you the answer you picked and what the correct answer was. If you are not seeing this, then double-check your settings and then try testing this as a "Test Student" (button on the right on your home page), which is easier than logging in as a real student and you can reset it to try it again and again, after playing around with the settings. 

If you continue to not be able to see the quiz answers, then you could take a screen shot of your settings and post them here for us to see so we can try to figure out what's going wrong.

Kona