cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mviola2

Shut off missing assignment alert

How do I shut off the missing assignment alert that goes to students?

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, mviola Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  Do you think that this "Canvancement" (Canvas Enhancement) created by  @James ‌ called Removing Missing and Late Labels would meet your needs?  It's not a part of the core Canvas product, but it is something that James came up with to remove these labels.

0 Kudos
hburgiel
Community Participant

Page not found!  I want this feature for a professional development course for faculty.  I can see it being useful in any course where you want to suggest due dates but don't want to pressure the participants if they miss one.

0 Kudos

@hburgiel ...

Ahh...you found a page that did not migrate over properly when Instructure moved the Community site from one platform to another.  Here are the correct links for you:

Here is a quick trick if you happen to find other links like this that are not working...  if you know the title of the page/document you are looking for here in the Community, you can use the search box at the top of any page in the Community, and you'll usually be able to find the page with the current URL here in the Canvas Community website.

Hope this will help!