cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pscott1

Snap 2016 very slow

Jump to solution

I have a reasonable Internet connection and I find Snap2016 to be extremely slow.

For one every time I click on Assignments the very large list seems to have to be repopulated (web page regenerated by slow code.)

1 Solution

@pscott1 ‌, one of my colleagues (thanks,  @kmeeusen ‌!) kindly pointed me toward the SNAP2016 website. It appears that they are using a modified version of Canvas, so if you have questions or are experiencing problems with load times, I was able to find this contact form for you: Ask us a Question « Product Support | EMC Publishing, LLC 

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Stef_retired
Community Team
Community Team

@pscott1  Welcome to the Canvas Community!

What is Snap2016? That's not terminology used in Canvas; perhaps it's a customization added by your school, or by your instructor. Please provide additional detail about what it is you're hoping to achieve, and we'll do our best to help you out or point you in the right direction.

Snap2016 is a Paradigm product.  I didn't know that Canvas wasn't something that Paradigm had created.  I got here from the Paradigm (Snap2016) web site.

@pscott1 , I can confirm that Paradigm did not create Canvas and that Canvas is not a Paradigm product. If you have feedback about Snap2016, perhaps the Paradigm website has an outlet for that?

Stef_retired
Community Team
Community Team

...and I see you've posted a related question here: https://community.canvaslms.com/thread/18328-exporting-grades-from-snap-2016-to-d2l  So to clarify, is this a question about Canvas?

I don't know if this is a Canvas question.  I don't yet know the relationship between Paradigm/Snap and Canvas.

@pscott1 ‌, one of my colleagues (thanks,  @kmeeusen ‌!) kindly pointed me toward the SNAP2016 website. It appears that they are using a modified version of Canvas, so if you have questions or are experiencing problems with load times, I was able to find this contact form for you: Ask us a Question « Product Support | EMC Publishing, LLC