Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andrew_brooks

Some Students are experiencing problems logging on

Jump to solution

Hi, I'm quite new and inexperienced using Canvas, I am at present using the free version with 3 classes of students in the context of GCSE Business in the UK, after I have successfully completed my course I am hoping to persuade my school to use this platform, I have already demonstrated during cpd.

The problem I am experiencing with a number of my students is as follows. Some of my students are telling me that when they enrolled in the course I have created during the lesson they did not get the option to create a password (I can't verify this is the case by the way). When they have tried to log back in next lesson they can not. In this case I have asked them to choose the forgot password option but the email never comes or else it does but the password reset does not work. Any suggestions?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@andrew_brooks , this sounds pretty frustrating for you and your students! My recommendation is to contact Canvas support at support@instructure.com and see if they can help. 

Kona

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@andrew_brooks , this sounds pretty frustrating for you and your students! My recommendation is to contact Canvas support at support@instructure.com and see if they can help. 

Kona