Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wrights1

Speed grader copy and paste

Jump to solution

In speed grader, is it possible to cut and paste into the text box for an assignment?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rmurchshafer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Yes.  If you are wanting to copy and paste into any of the fields when you are grading in SpeedGrader you should be able to do that.

Rick

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
rmurchshafer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Yes.  If you are wanting to copy and paste into any of the fields when you are grading in SpeedGrader you should be able to do that.

Rick

0 Kudos
How? It does not work for me.
bowmanr
Community Champion

@ems 

What part of speed grader are you trying to copy into?  Also, what type of assignment?  is it a regular assignment? or  a Quiz?  Are you using a rubric?

I have not had problems copying information into any of the comment areas in speed grader or in the rubrics.  So, please provide a little more detail as to what is not working for you.

I put some questions in a first assignment to try to get phone numbers and other similar info. I would rather cut and paste it from the text boxes than re-type it, so I'm less likely to make a mistake.

ems
Apparently someone else told me that it works fine using Firefox, just not in Chrome!
bowmanr
Community Champion

@ems -

I am surprised that it did not work in Chrome.  I use chrome and have never had an issue with copying and pasting.  In any case at least you can do what you want by using Firefox.