Speedgrader is not showing Annotation tools

Jump to solution
stacer66
Community Member

SpeedGrader is not showing me the usual annotation tools. It has zoom, full-screen, and rotate buttons, but there is no highlight, annotate, etc. 

Instead, it has a message that says "Download the mobile app to add comments or other annotations."

I've updated my browser, but it still shows this. This is happening in both Edge and Chrome browsers. Please let me know how to fix this issue. Thank you! 
Labels (1)
2 Solutions
stacer66
Community Member

I chatted with a support person, and it looks like it could be due to tablet mode with Surface Pro. I have Windows 11 on a surface pro 8, so tablet mode is automatic and I can't turn it on and off, except for by attaching the keyboard to turn off tablet mode. No word yet on why this just started happening yesterday or a more permanent fix, but just thought I'd post an update and workaround. 

View solution in original post

Ahh.. let me try attaching my keyboard. I actually dock my Surface Pro and use a separate keyboard. Let me try connecting the key board . Oh My GOODNESS!!!! that is it. When I attached my Surface Pro Keyboard, the annotations returned. So without the keyboard, the surface thinks it a tablet even when not in Tablet mode... THANK YOU SO MUCH..

View solution in original post