cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
omihome

Start and end date customizable?

Jump to solution

Hello all

I have a question about the student start and end date. My institution does not have fixed course start and end dates. Instead, students can start at the beginning of any given week, and our program is 12 weeks long. I want to make the setting in a way each students have access to modules for which they are registered. Let's say I have 12 modules week1 to 12. Student A starts at week 1 and ends at week 4. I want this student to have access to only W1 to 4. Student B is enrolled from Week 3 to 8. I want this student to have access to only week 3 to 8.

I am not sure this is possible, I am assuming it's not. What could be the alternatives? Any thoughts?

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

Right now there is no way to do this by Module. You could do it by assignment using the differentiate due date tool - How do I assign an assignment to an individual student or course section?

Yet, this functionality might be coming via Canvas Studio: MasteryPaths

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

Right now there is no way to do this by Module. You could do it by assignment using the differentiate due date tool - How do I assign an assignment to an individual student or course section?

Yet, this functionality might be coming via Canvas Studio: MasteryPaths