Status of Successful Course/Test Completion 30 Apr 20

Jump to solution
kennethpenman51
Community Novice

Canvas CSR,

I completed my 45-hr Post-Licensing RE Course on 30 Apr 20 before 11:59 PM with a 95 percentile. Naturally, I expected to see my results and receive a confirmation email.

I just viewed my DBPR  entry for my license and see no update information. It shows my FL license with an expiration date of 31 Mar 20. 

Should I have received something before now or is there a delay due to the COVID-19? 

Please advise the status of my documents and PLEASE notify the DBPR of my current compliant status.

With kind regards,

Kenneth Penman

License: SL3411504

1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @kennethpenman51 ...

I am not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from all around the globe come to help others with Canvas related questions, suggest and vote on Feature Ideas, collaborate with others, join group, review "how to" written Guides and video tutorials, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of people here in the Community won't be able to help answer your question because we only have access to our own Canvas environments and not to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s) in question.  I think you are going to need to reach out to your instructor or someone at your school that would be able to help assist you with your question.  We here in the Community don't have access to the information you reference in your question.

I hope this helps, Kenneth.  Be well, and stay safe!

View solution in original post

0 Likes