cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
keasley
Community Member

StemScopes (Accelerated Learning Inc) Integration?

Jump to solution

I would like to add StemScopes as an external tool for the teachers within my district. It seems as though this could work, but I am not seeing how to go about doing that.

It seems as though there is a lot of interest around this within the community here but no answers... so I will continue to ask in hopes a developer or anyone can help!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bobby2
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @keasley I used the iframe generator to test StemScopes to see if it would work.

It generated this code for me which use can use to embed it also.

<iframe src="https://3p.stemscopes.science/" style="border:0px #ffffff none;" name="myiFrame" scrolling="no" frameborder="1" marginheight="0px" marginwidth="0px" height="800px" width="1200px" allowfullscreen></iframe> 

Sing out if you need a hand with it. 

Thanks for alerting me to this cool site. I will be using it!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Bobby2
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @keasley I used the iframe generator to test StemScopes to see if it would work.

It generated this code for me which use can use to embed it also.

<iframe src="https://3p.stemscopes.science/" style="border:0px #ffffff none;" name="myiFrame" scrolling="no" frameborder="1" marginheight="0px" marginwidth="0px" height="800px" width="1200px" allowfullscreen></iframe> 

Sing out if you need a hand with it. 

Thanks for alerting me to this cool site. I will be using it!

View solution in original post

crhyland
Community Participant

I just installed this LTI in our Canvas Instance.  We are rostering STEMscopes through Classlink. I had to contact STEMscopes support to get directions for the installation.  There were 2 different things I had to do inside STEMscopes. Now they are working on matching fields between the two programs.  I am waiting to hear back on next steps.  This LTI integration has not been as easy as others.

Community Participant

We have just been asked to add this for one of our schools.  Did Accelerated Learning send explicit directions? Was there anything else I needed to know? 

Community Participant

Do you have the directions or any advice for adding this as an external tool?