cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
evanglin40
Community Member

Storage Full

Jump to solution

My storage in my Files on Canvas is full. I have deleted emails and everything that I could, but still no space is being freed up. What should I do?

Tags (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@evanglin40 ​, to free up space you'll need to delete some of your files. Here are the directions - How do I delete a file as a student? - make sure and note that you won't be able to delete files that have been submitted as part of an assignment.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@evanglin40 ​, to free up space you'll need to delete some of your files. Here are the directions - How do I delete a file as a student? - make sure and note that you won't be able to delete files that have been submitted as part of an assignment.

View solution in original post

evanglin40
Community Member

So I did delete all the files I could except for my "unfiled" folder that has all of my submitted assignments. I think that my unfiled file is using all my data. It's the only file left. What should I do?

I've heard about a possible issue with this - not being able to delete enoigh files to free up the needed storage space. My recommendation is to log into Canvas. Click on the Help link (top right), and Report a Problem. Explain what the problem is and what you've already tried to do to fix the problem.