cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tiffany_morgan
Community Contributor

Student Context Cards Suddenly missing Grade, Missing and Late

Jump to solution

I've noticed that our student context cards no longer show the Grade, number of missing items, and number late items, shown on this page as items 1, 2, and 3 in the Grade Overview section: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-9923 

I've attached an image of what we are currently seeing. Any items as to what has changed or how we display this info again? It was very helpful. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

To close the loop, I just checked and it looks like the update on Saturday fixed the problem, I'm now seeing course grade, number of missing assignments, and number of late assignments.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@tiffany_morgan , I'm seeing the same thing and based on the guide I'm thinking it's a bug or something. I'm going to report it to Canvas Support and I recommend you do the same.

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

Just heard back from support and they are seeing the same issue on their end and have escalated my ticket. If anyone would like to submit their own ticket so they are automatically updated on this issue feel free to reference my ticket number - 02037167. 

tiffany_morgan
Community Contributor

Will do--thanks for the quick follow up!

To close the loop, I just checked and it looks like the update on Saturday fixed the problem, I'm now seeing course grade, number of missing assignments, and number of late assignments.