cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sinman

Student Groups Course Copy

Jump to solution

Hello again Canvas community!

I have another question that I can't seem to find an answer to in the documentation. Is it possible to import student groups (with the students populated in the groups) to another course? I know it's atypical to import student data. If not possible, does anyone know of a feasible workaround (aside from manually populating the groups)?

1 Solution
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@sinman ​, no, unfortunately this isn't possible. There was a recent feature idea that was similar to what you are requesting - " modifiedtitle="true" title="Copy Group Settings - that has already gone up for vote and been responded to by Instructure. My recommendation is to comment on this and follow it so you'll be alerted to any updates!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@sinman ​, no, unfortunately this isn't possible. There was a recent feature idea that was similar to what you are requesting - " modifiedtitle="true" title="Copy Group Settings - that has already gone up for vote and been responded to by Instructure. My recommendation is to comment on this and follow it so you'll be alerted to any updates!

Thank you so much, Kona!