cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tfiset
Community Member

Student Progress

Jump to solution

What is the best way to monitor students progress in Canvas?

Tags (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kbesaw
Instructure
Instructure

Hi  @tfiset 

As a follow up to Dallas' response. Here are a few links that might help you get started.  For monitoring progress in a module see: How do I view the progress of my students in Modules? ​ If you are looking for progress against a certain outcome, this guide may be helpful: How do I track student progress on a Learning Outcome? 

Of course, you can also utilize the gradebook to monitor progress of any assignments.

Please let us know if there is something more specific you are looking for and we will try to help.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
dhulsey
Community Champion

Hi! What kind of progress are you wanting to monitor, Tamera? Are you wanting to track how far a student is in a module? Performance on quizzes? A student's grade in comparison to the class average? Something else?

kbesaw
Instructure
Instructure

Hi  @tfiset 

As a follow up to Dallas' response. Here are a few links that might help you get started.  For monitoring progress in a module see: How do I view the progress of my students in Modules? ​ If you are looking for progress against a certain outcome, this guide may be helpful: How do I track student progress on a Learning Outcome? 

Of course, you can also utilize the gradebook to monitor progress of any assignments.

Please let us know if there is something more specific you are looking for and we will try to help.

View solution in original post