cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmurdock
Community Participant

Student Recent Feedback

Jump to solution

When the students see graded work on their Dashboard now, it has a green check which I assume means it has been graded by the teacher. I thought these would disappear after they open and look at it, but they are still there, or I thought I remember an "x" that students could click to close it. Will these graded assignment just keep accumulating on their Dashboards? Thanks for the information!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @jmurdock ​...

I did a bit of digging around here in the Canvas Community, but I think I found the answer for you.  According to the June 4, 2016 Production Release Notes:

Dashboard: Recent Feedback Display Extension

The Recent Feedback section shows recent feedback for assignments updated in the last four weeks instead of two weeks.

I hope this helps, Jennifer!!!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @jmurdock ​...

I did a bit of digging around here in the Canvas Community, but I think I found the answer for you.  According to the June 4, 2016 Production Release Notes:

Dashboard: Recent Feedback Display Extension

The Recent Feedback section shows recent feedback for assignments updated in the last four weeks instead of two weeks.

I hope this helps, Jennifer!!!

View solution in original post

jmurdock
Community Participant

Thanks, Chris. I appreciate your time!

Sent from my iPhone

jc72ces
Community Member

On the student dashboard's right side there is a "to do" list that shows work students need to work on/submit.  Under that there is a "recent feedback" section.  Why does an item stay in that list when the student has clicked on it, read the feedback (comment), and has returned to their dashboard?  The list of items seems to be pretty overwhelming if everything stays.  

jc72ces
Community Member

I don't feel like this answers my question.