cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ericpeggs
Community Member

Student Submission Voomed In

When students upload pictures taken from their mobile device cameras, my view is voomed in very very far. Is there a fix for this? I would like to view my students submissions without having to scroll left,right, up and down. Thank you! 

2 Replies
rconroy
Instructure
Instructure

Hi  @ericpeggs !  Welcome ‌ to the community. Smiley Happy

I assume you mean that when you navigate to speedgrader to grade the students picture submission, you have to use the scroll bars to see the whole thing. 

Your work around I'd suggest could either be to right click the image and "open in new Tab" and it looks like it will auto download if you do so.

247410_pastedImage_2.png

You can then open it in your picture viewer on your computer and auto adjust the size as you see fit. Smiley Happy 

You can also click "Alt" + Scroll the scroll ball on your mouse to adjust the size of your screen and zoom out to see the appropriate image as quickly shown here

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @ericpeggs ...

I noticed that we have not heard from you since you first posted this question here in the Canvas Community on August 22nd and then received a response from Deactivated user a day later.  Have you had an opportunity to review the feedback from Roxanne?  Did her suggestion help to answer your question?  If so, please go ahead and mark her response as "Correct".  However, if you are still looking for some help with this question, please come back to this discussion topic to post an update below so that members of the Community can continue to assist you.  For now, since we've not heard from you and since there hasn't been any new activity in this thread for almost two months, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered", but that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions/comments below.  I hope that's alright with you, Eric.  Looking forward to hearing from you soon.