cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vljohnson
Community Participant

Student can't view feedback from iOS.

Jump to solution

Is this still a known issue - Student can not see their instructor's assignment feedback when using Canvas mobile app from their iOS. 

Thanks,

Vicky J

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
tross
Community Champion

I just checked some students and they are seeing so I would assume it has been corrected.   The last update did fix several issues we had.

View solution in original post

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi  @vljohnson  ~ With most updates, it's also important to check that the device's iOS and the Canvas App are up to date. Could you double-check with some students on your campus and let us know how things go? That'd be awesome! Smiley Happy

vljohnson
Community Participant

I usually tell students to make sure their Canvas app is updated but I never get a response back.  So hopefully they are updating the Canvas app and that resolved the issue.  

3 Replies
tross
Community Champion

I just checked some students and they are seeing so I would assume it has been corrected.   The last update did fix several issues we had.

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi  @vljohnson  ~ With most updates, it's also important to check that the device's iOS and the Canvas App are up to date. Could you double-check with some students on your campus and let us know how things go? That'd be awesome! Smiley Happy

vljohnson
Community Participant

I usually tell students to make sure their Canvas app is updated but I never get a response back.  So hopefully they are updating the Canvas app and that resolved the issue.