Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
flynn_tanya

Student needs to access past course enrollments

Jump to solution

Can I, as a student, access my past course enrollments from previous semesters? And if so, how? Especially assignments that I have submitted?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@flynn_tanya ​, student access to previous semester courses is determined at an Institutional level. This is the global Canvas Community, so you'd need to double-check directly with Canvas Help at your Institution for this information. I did a quick search and found this page with their contact information - Eastern Florida State College | Canvas LMS

As for accessing previous assignments, here is the guide that shows how to download all of your previous course assignment submissions - How do I download assignment submissions from all my courses?

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@flynn_tanya ​, student access to previous semester courses is determined at an Institutional level. This is the global Canvas Community, so you'd need to double-check directly with Canvas Help at your Institution for this information. I did a quick search and found this page with their contact information - Eastern Florida State College | Canvas LMS

As for accessing previous assignments, here is the guide that shows how to download all of your previous course assignment submissions - How do I download assignment submissions from all my courses?

Hope this helps!