cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krcurcio
Community Member

Students can't see comments made in SpeedGrader

Jump to solution

I reviewed a number of assignments today and made a number of comments back to students in SpeedGrader. Based on my freedback, I have asked students to revise and resubmit. I am getting emails form students saying they cannot find my comments, but I can see them on my end in the SpeedGrader. Where do students go to see the comments made to them in SpeedGrader?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@krcurcio ​, Canvas has resolved the issue with Crocodoc annotations. I looked at the annotations I made yesterday, and they are now visible to the student (with no additional action as a teacher necessary on my part). If students are not seeing the annotations, please follow up on your help tickets. Thanks for being patient and helping Canvas work through this problem.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@krcurcio ​, send the following guide to your students and see if this helps - How do I view assignment feedback comments from my instructor using Crocodoc annotations?

krcurcio
Community Member

Thank you for this link. I have forwarded this info on to the student and am waiting to hear back. Keeping my fingers crossed that this will help the students see the comments.

@krcurcio , I am working with another teacher and student who have reported the same issue this morning: Can't View Feedback Using Crocodoc  As you can see, I was able to reproduce it, which leads me to believe that the issue is not isolated. I recommend that, rather than waiting, you submit a help ticket immediately, and advise any of your affected students to do the same. This will help Canvas Support identify, analyze, and remedy the problem quickly. Thanks!

Thanks for your reply Stephanie. I have opened a ticket about this and will notify the students. I will let you know if I receive any additional information.

Thank you Kristin and Stefanie!  I just checked on this case and it is currently open.  Thank you for submitting a support ticket.

Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@krcurcio ​, Canvas has resolved the issue with Crocodoc annotations. I looked at the annotations I made yesterday, and they are now visible to the student (with no additional action as a teacher necessary on my part). If students are not seeing the annotations, please follow up on your help tickets. Thanks for being patient and helping Canvas work through this problem.

View solution in original post