Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
geoview6

Students that I enroll disappear

Jump to solution

The name of two students that I have enrolled into my Canvas Instructure free for Teachers account have disappeared.  They had already accepted their invitations and were a part of the course.  Now their names have disappeared.  When I try to submit their email addresses again, it comes up with the name of another student in the course.  I have had to let them create new email addresses and do  it all over again, but it has happened yet again!  Come on people.  My students are losing confidence in this LMS platform already and we just started.  Is it because its free?

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

No, the answer was not resolved. After the students changed their email

address a couple of times, it stopped.

On Tue, May 29, 2018, 5:49 PM kona@richland.edu <instructure@jiveon.com>

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@geoview6 , I'm sorry that your question as been sitting here unanswered for so long. #sadpanda‌ 

Were you ever able to get the problem resolved? I haven't heard of this type of problem before and I don't believe it has to do with your account being in Free for Teachers (FFT). If you haven't already figured out a work around, my recommendation is to contact Canvas Support (log into Canvas, click the Help link on the bottom left, and "Report a Problem") and see if they can assist you with this issue.

Kona

No, the answer was not resolved. After the students changed their email

address a couple of times, it stopped.

On Tue, May 29, 2018, 5:49 PM kona@richland.edu <instructure@jiveon.com>

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

I'm glad that it stopped, but I'm sorry it wasn't resolved. If you have this issue again, please contact Canvas Support as soon as you can so they can try to figure out what's going on and get it fixed!