cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kstate11
Community Member

Studio Insight

Jump to solution

Is the insight feature completely useless? 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @kstate11 

You must be the owner of the video or audio file for Studio Insight to function per this guide, How do I view user insights and analytics............?

As for what constitutes "ownership" beyond being media you created using Studio, I have no idea.

Kelley

View solution in original post

Tags (2)
2 Replies
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @kstate11 

You must be the owner of the video or audio file for Studio Insight to function per this guide, How do I view user insights and analytics............?

As for what constitutes "ownership" beyond being media you created using Studio, I have no idea.

Kelley

View solution in original post

Tags (2)
GeogShark
Community Participant

I've been trying to use it track viewership of weekly lecture videos in all of my online classes.  It certainly is not Instructor-friendly and could be massively improved.  I find it works most of the time, even though it's extremely limited in its functionality (which is a software limitation as far as I can tell).  I do, however, have a student this semester that has been watching videos at work and all of a sudden it stopped logging her viewership.  We can't figure out why.  I posted a question about this on the forum a few days ago but haven't heard any explanation yet.