Studio links shared with me are no longer accessible

Jump to solution
De12
Community Novice

Hi There,

As a mentor on short courses (my first course) a number of students have shared their studio project with me by email.  These links opened on the day they were shared (I checked) but now I'm trying to mark, one day later, the message from Studio is:

Media not found

Either the media you are trying to access does not exist or you no longer have permission to view it.

Any way I can identify if this is my issue, or the student's issue and options to troubleshoot?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @De12 ...

How are the Studio videos being shared with you?  There are a few ways this could be done:

If students are sharing Studio videos with you via one of the two first options (especially the first option), then you might want to also check out this Guide:

How do I view and manage media files shared with m... - Instructure Community (canvaslms.com)

Beyond these resources, I wonder if the student(s) deleted their videos out of their Studio library?  You'd have to ask them about that, though.  And, you may need to reach out to Canvas Support if there are still issues after checking all of the above.

I hope you'll be able to get things resolved on your end.  Keep Community members updated on your progress...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes