Subjects

Jump to solution
stojanovskid
Community Novice

I cannot see all the subjects i should have access too in the Dashboard.

1 Solution
Steve_Watts
Community Champion

Hi  @stojanovskid and welcome to the Canvas Community. You've actually posted your question to a worldwide community where users from different institutions discuss their experiences of using Canvas. This means that members of the community don't have access to Canvas courses from individual schools/colleges so we can't check which courses you should have on your dashboard. This is something your teacher or the Canvas support team at your college will be able to help with. However I do have a suggestion that might help you find your courses. The dashboard doesn't show all your courses, just the ones that have been "favorited". If you go to the "All courses" screen you'll see the courses you're enrolled on and which ones are favorited; the favorites have a yellow star. You can choose your favorites by clicking on a star to turn it yellow, this determines which courses appear on the dashboard. See this page for more details:  How do I customize my Courses list as a student? 

If you still don't see the courses you're looking for on the "All courses" screen then you can contact your teacher to ask when those courses will become available. To contact the teacher through Canvas, click the "Help" button on the left menu and you should see a link to "Ask your instructor a question" which lets you send them a message. Good luck in finding your courses!

View solution in original post