Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eschiffer

Submitting Grades Via Android Phones

Jump to solution

How do I post a grade for an assignment, using my Android Phone. My coworkers use IOS and can post the grades from anywhere.

Tags (1)
1 Solution
kblack
Community Champion

Hi  @eschiffer  Welcome to the Canvas Community. I will admit that I am far from being anything close to a regular user of Canvas on mobile devices, but you should definitely be able to input grades on an Android device. First, make sure you are using a reasonably up to date version of Android; the minimum specifications are outlined here: How can I use Canvas on my mobile device as an instructor?  Taking a look at the PDF that is linked to would not be a bad idea, either, so that you can get an idea of what you can or cannot do using a mobile app.  Oh, and be sure you've updated/downloaded the latest version of Canvas Teacher from the Google Play store.

All that said, however, the Canvas Teacher app should definitely allow you to grade. There is more detail for Android devices here: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-11896-71082771646 

I hope this helps a bit, Eric.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kblack
Community Champion

Hi  @eschiffer  Welcome to the Canvas Community. I will admit that I am far from being anything close to a regular user of Canvas on mobile devices, but you should definitely be able to input grades on an Android device. First, make sure you are using a reasonably up to date version of Android; the minimum specifications are outlined here: How can I use Canvas on my mobile device as an instructor?  Taking a look at the PDF that is linked to would not be a bad idea, either, so that you can get an idea of what you can or cannot do using a mobile app.  Oh, and be sure you've updated/downloaded the latest version of Canvas Teacher from the Google Play store.

All that said, however, the Canvas Teacher app should definitely allow you to grade. There is more detail for Android devices here: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-11896-71082771646 

I hope this helps a bit, Eric.

Hello Ken

Thank you for the info, I did figure it out. It was a matter of doing what the kids do Scroll all the way down and not be afraid of pushing the button lol.

Thank you again

Eric Schiffer 

kblack
Community Champion

Ha! The way many of us learn these things!  Glad to help a bit, Eric.