cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ani2062616
Community Member

Submitting Homework to the Teacher

Jump to solution

Original Topic Title: How do you submit homework to the teacher. I must have overlooked this in book.

How would submit homework to Roxanne Bates. I have looked several places.

Message was edited by: Chris Hofer

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @ani2062616 ​...

Piggybacking on what  @kona ​ has already provided, I wanted to give you a link to a series of Canvas Guides for students that deal with assignments.  Here is the link: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-4121#jive_content_id_Assignments

In addition, I am going to shorten your question title and also tag your question with keywords.  Doing both of these things will make it easier for people here in the Community to search for it should they have similar questions.  If the re-named title doesn't really reflect the question you area asking, just let me know, and we can work to make any corrections.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@ani2062616 ​, this is the global Canvas community so we don't have access to help with this type of Instructor/Course specific question. My best recommendation is to contact your instructor. You can do this through the Canvas Inbox or by clicking on the Canvas Help link (top right in Canvas) and "Ask your Instructor a Question." Make sure and select the correct course and then enter in your message.

While you wait for your instructor to respond, you can also check the following places for your Assignment - (1) Calendar, (2) To do list - would be on your course home page, & (3) Grades - click on Grades in your course and see if you can see the assignment name in the list, if you see it then click on it. Other places you might be able to find your Assignment information could include (but might not be in your course) - Modules, Assignments, Syllabus (scroll down to the list).

Hope this helps!

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @ani2062616 ​...

Piggybacking on what  @kona ​ has already provided, I wanted to give you a link to a series of Canvas Guides for students that deal with assignments.  Here is the link: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-4121#jive_content_id_Assignments

In addition, I am going to shorten your question title and also tag your question with keywords.  Doing both of these things will make it easier for people here in the Community to search for it should they have similar questions.  If the re-named title doesn't really reflect the question you area asking, just let me know, and we can work to make any corrections.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post