Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PaulBrinklow
Community Member
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for clarifying, @PaulBrinklow ...

I'm not sure what your e-mail notifications look like for our communication, but hopefully there would be a link in that e-mail that would send you to the website where this conversation is taking place...so you could see the image I had posted.  Glad you'll be able to contact someone to get this resolved on your end.  Have a great day!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening, @PaulBrinklow ...

The subject line of your posting has me guessing.  Is there a Canvas question related to surveys that we can help answer for you?  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon!

what subject line are you referring to please ?

Good morning, @PaulBrinklow ...

The subject line of this topic that you posted...which is "Survey".  Did you have a question about surveys as it relates to Canvas?

Thanks for contacting me

i don’t have a copy of Questions or Comments made

any chance of sending me a copy ?

regards, Paul.

Tags (1)

Hello @PaulBrinklow ...

I'm not sure what you are referring to, to be honest.  Are you an instructor?  Are you a student?  This is the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask/answer questions about the Canvas LMS (Learning Management System), check out written and video tutorials, collaborate with others, and a wide variety of other things related to Canvas.  The Canvas Community website is not the same as a Canvas course you may be teaching (as an instructor) or taking (as a student).  So, I'm not really sure what you mean by, "i don’t have a copy of Questions or Comments made".  Here is a screen shot of what you initially posted at the top of this page...

Survey.jpg

Again, if you have a question about surveys related to a course you might be teaching or taking at your school, please let Community members know so that we can help.  Hope this helps to clarify things...thanks!

Thanks for email …. Not shown here !

I think the survey was most probably within a course and not a global Canvas survey.

I will contact WEA who are running the course here in the UK.

Thanks for your help.

regards, Paul Brinklow.

Tags (1)

Thank you for clarifying, @PaulBrinklow ...

I'm not sure what your e-mail notifications look like for our communication, but hopefully there would be a link in that e-mail that would send you to the website where this conversation is taking place...so you could see the image I had posted.  Glad you'll be able to contact someone to get this resolved on your end.  Have a great day!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos