cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PaulBrinklow
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Thank you for clarifying, @PaulBrinklow ...

I'm not sure what your e-mail notifications look like for our communication, but hopefully there would be a link in that e-mail that would send you to the website where this conversation is taking place...so you could see the image I had posted.  Glad you'll be able to contact someone to get this resolved on your end.  Have a great day!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening, @PaulBrinklow ...

The subject line of your posting has me guessing.  Is there a Canvas question related to surveys that we can help answer for you?  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon!

0 Kudos

what subject line are you referring to please ?

0 Kudos

Good morning, @PaulBrinklow ...

The subject line of this topic that you posted...which is "Survey".  Did you have a question about surveys as it relates to Canvas?

0 Kudos

Thanks for contacting me

i don’t have a copy of Questions or Comments made

any chance of sending me a copy ?

regards, Paul.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Hello @PaulBrinklow ...

I'm not sure what you are referring to, to be honest.  Are you an instructor?  Are you a student?  This is the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask/answer questions about the Canvas LMS (Learning Management System), check out written and video tutorials, collaborate with others, and a wide variety of other things related to Canvas.  The Canvas Community website is not the same as a Canvas course you may be teaching (as an instructor) or taking (as a student).  So, I'm not really sure what you mean by, "i don’t have a copy of Questions or Comments made".  Here is a screen shot of what you initially posted at the top of this page...

Survey.jpg

Again, if you have a question about surveys related to a course you might be teaching or taking at your school, please let Community members know so that we can help.  Hope this helps to clarify things...thanks!

0 Kudos

Thanks for email …. Not shown here !

I think the survey was most probably within a course and not a global Canvas survey.

I will contact WEA who are running the course here in the UK.

Thanks for your help.

regards, Paul Brinklow.

Tags (1)

Thank you for clarifying, @PaulBrinklow ...

I'm not sure what your e-mail notifications look like for our communication, but hopefully there would be a link in that e-mail that would send you to the website where this conversation is taking place...so you could see the image I had posted.  Glad you'll be able to contact someone to get this resolved on your end.  Have a great day!

0 Kudos