cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rdollar
Community Member

Sync to Powerteacher

Jump to solution

I have looked around for a way to connect our canvas grade book to our powerteacher grade book and am not seeing the Post Grades to SIS option in my Admin settings. Is this still an option? Or has the location to do so changed?

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@rdollar ​, it's not clear from your question whether this is something you have been able to do in the past, or whether you are trying to enable Post Grades to SIS for the first time. If it's the latter, the integration must first be set up by your Customer Success Manager or Implementation Consultant before you will see the account-level setting, as described in What feature options are currently available at the account level? (under Post Grades to SIS). If it has been enabled by your CSM, you'd then enable it in Account Settings | Feature Options, and then configure it in Account Settings, as described in How do I configure student information system (SIS) submissions for an account?

In short, if you were able to do this in the past but for some reason cannot do now, you still might be best served to get with your CSM on this question.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@rdollar ​, it's not clear from your question whether this is something you have been able to do in the past, or whether you are trying to enable Post Grades to SIS for the first time. If it's the latter, the integration must first be set up by your Customer Success Manager or Implementation Consultant before you will see the account-level setting, as described in What feature options are currently available at the account level? (under Post Grades to SIS). If it has been enabled by your CSM, you'd then enable it in Account Settings | Feature Options, and then configure it in Account Settings, as described in How do I configure student information system (SIS) submissions for an account?

In short, if you were able to do this in the past but for some reason cannot do now, you still might be best served to get with your CSM on this question.

View solution in original post

rdollar
Community Member

Thanks for the info. I am currently trying to get it set up for the first

time so I guess I'll be talking to my CSM

On Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 2:22 PM, Stefanie Sanders <instructure@jiveon.com>

rdollar
Community Member

I'm new to being admin. How do I contact my CSM?

On Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 2:57 PM, Rob Dollar <rdollar@americanleadership.net>

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

Your school would have been assigned a CSM when you switched to Canvas - so the previous admin would have had this information. I made an inquiry for you so hopefully we can get you that information shortly!

And PS - Most CSM's are amazing and wonderful, so make sure to take full advantage of having access to one!