Tabs and Glitches

Jump to solution
DianaGuerrero
Community Member

I have used the same code to make tabs last school year with no issues.  The tabs work as the template, however whenever I try to personalize the tabs (like I did last school year) and save it will begin to glitch as I'm trying to view the finished product.  It's like the page keeps loading and adding the same page over and over again. It won't let me click anything because the page keeps loading "new content."  It's the same coding.  I'm not sure what is going.  This is an issue since this is how I need to share content with my students 😩

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @DianaGuerrero ...

Are you using code similar to what is given here?  Solved: Tabs - Instructure Community   It is my understanding that this code may not work in Canvas in the near future (though I'm not really certain when Instructure may depreciate this code snippet.)  This response from @James may help a bit: Solved: Re: Tabs - Page 3 - Instructure Community.

If you wanted to paste in your HTML code snippet to this forum, we might be able to help troubleshoot...thanks!

View solution in original post