Teacher Activity Report navigates to wrong link

Jump to solution
goldst
Community Novice

I just recently discovered the Teacher Activity Report and thought it was a great tool - until I started using it. The Teacher Activity Report is found when you go to the People  menu option and then select the Student Interactions Report from the Dropdown menu. At that point the "Teacher Activity Report" appears (odd that it's called 2 different things - but that's not my issue...) On the far right hand side is a column labelled "Ungraded Assignments" There are links to each student's ungraded assignment - however the link does not always navigate to the correct student. for example, in the screenshot below, the first link in column 6 is "W04 Assignment:" for Stephen Joseph Reed Hanson. When I click on that link, it navigates to the second screenshot - which is the assignment for Christopher Scott Alexander...So the hyperlink is messed up somehow...

339565_pastedImage_1.1.jpg

339620_pastedImage_2_2_1.png

1 Solution
ysmalls
Community Champion

Hi  @goldst ,

I just tested this out and every link I tried took me straight to the correct student not sure what might be happening with your account so my best suggestion would be to submit a ticket by selecting Help then Report a Problem.  Someone that has access to your institution can take a look and provide you with more details.

Have a great day.

View solution in original post