cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
allredjo
Community Member

The student list in the Inbox only shows 20 students out of 39.

On Firefox 62.0.2 on MacOS, the Inbox Student list only shows 20 students, out of the 39 students in the class. How do I get it to show the rest of the students?

This image shows there are 39 students.

292333_Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 9.34.33 AM.png

This image shows the bottom of the list of students, I counted down and the last one is student number 20. 19 students are missing.

292367_Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 9.34.12 AM.png

4 Replies
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @allredjo , and  Welcome to the Canvas Community!

Okay, you have me stumped, I have never seen this before, and suggest that you submit this as a support ticket . Learn how at https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-12877-4152719652 I do have some questions, though...........

Are you a student? Because if your course has more than one section, your instructors can restrict you to just seeing your own section in the Inbox.

Let me know,

Kelley

I am the online instructor for CS-213.

Hi again,  @allredjo 

I have no idea what a CS-213 is, but suspect it is a course ID for your school. Since you are a teacher, you should see all students unless you have specifically filtered by section.

I would suggest submitting a support ticket.

As the global Canvas Community we do not have access to individual school accounts and courses - thus my comment about your course ID - except our own. Canvas support should be able to help you. You can learn how to submit a support ticket at https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-12877-4152719652 

Let us know what you find out, as it could be helpful for others in our Community.

Kelley

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @allredjo ...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that there hasn't been any new activity in this topic since  @kmeeusen 's reply on October 1, 2018.  Have you had a chance to reach out to Canvas Tech Support to report this issue?  If so, what did they say?  Would you be willing to share that feedback with us here in this topic?  Also, if you feel that one of the above replies has helped to answer your question, please feel free to mark that response as "Correct".  However, if you are still looking for help from a Community member, please let us know that as well so that someone might be able to assist you further.  For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for over five months.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, John.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.