Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ecolem10

There is no "assignment" tab on home page

Jump to solution

There is no "assignment" tab on my course page. I can see quizzes and tests but no assignments.How can I add it?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @ecolem10  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your message.  Based on the e-mail account tied to your Community profile, it looks like you may be a student.  If this is the case, the "Assignments" course navigation menu may be hidden from you and your classmates.  Your instructor may have done this on purpose.  For example, though this will probably vary from instructor to instructor and school to school, many instructors choose to hide things like "Assignments", "Quizzes", "Discussions", etc. and send their students to the "Modules" page where all of that content is still available...just organized by modules.  This may be the case for your instructor as well.  I hope this helps, Emily.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @ecolem10  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your message.  Based on the e-mail account tied to your Community profile, it looks like you may be a student.  If this is the case, the "Assignments" course navigation menu may be hidden from you and your classmates.  Your instructor may have done this on purpose.  For example, though this will probably vary from instructor to instructor and school to school, many instructors choose to hide things like "Assignments", "Quizzes", "Discussions", etc. and send their students to the "Modules" page where all of that content is still available...just organized by modules.  This may be the case for your instructor as well.  I hope this helps, Emily.