cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kari
Community Contributor

TopHat and Combined Sections??

Jump to solution

Possible or not possible.  When TopHat syncs to the Canvas grade center it possible to do this in a combined section course? Or does the course have to be separated in order for the sync to work?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
will_mero
Community Member

Hi Kari, the Top Hat Canvas sync is currently a 1 to 1 pairing. This ultimately means that you need to have one Top Hat course per Canvas course, and vice versa. Alternatively, you can use the Top Hat Advanced Gradebook Export Functionality to export multiple Top Hat sessions, and concatenate them into a master CSV file that you would be able to import into your Canvas combined section. (More information on Canvas importing from CSV files here)

Hope this helps! Let me know if there is anything further I could help with.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
will_mero
Community Member

Hi Kari, the Top Hat Canvas sync is currently a 1 to 1 pairing. This ultimately means that you need to have one Top Hat course per Canvas course, and vice versa. Alternatively, you can use the Top Hat Advanced Gradebook Export Functionality to export multiple Top Hat sessions, and concatenate them into a master CSV file that you would be able to import into your Canvas combined section. (More information on Canvas importing from CSV files here)

Hope this helps! Let me know if there is anything further I could help with.

View solution in original post

kari
Community Contributor

Thank you for your help,  @will_mero ‌!