Transferring entire course to another one

Jump to solution
peachie
Community Member

Hi-

The second semester is starting. How do I transfer my first semester course to my second semester course? I imported existing content, then I copied a canvas course over. The transfer has been completed but I'm not seeing in my second semester course. What am I missing?

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @peachie ...

You said that you 1) imported, and then you 2) copied a Canvas course over.  The process should not take two steps like you have described.  What you'll want to do is log in to your second semester course.  This will be the course where you will be importing (copying) the content into.  Once you have logged in to your second semester course, follow the steps (making sure to choose "Copy a Canvas Course" from the drop-down menu) in:

As you are following these steps, you will be choosing your first semester course (let's call this the "source" course).  The content will be imported into your second semester course (let's call this your "destination" course).

Hopefully this will be of help to you.  Sing out if you have any questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post