Trouble logging in/loading

Jump to solution
deme1920
Community Novice

When ever I try to log into canvas on google chrome it pops up saying "Bad Request - Header Field Too Long", when I log in on safari nothing will load, I can't see classes on dashboard it shows blank squares that keep glitching.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening,  @deme1920 ...

It's generally known here in the Canvas Community that using an up-to-date version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox will be your best options when navigating around your Canvas courses.  See Which browsers does Canvas support?‌ for additional information.  Also, you might try clearing your cache in your browser...as sometimes that also helps.  See How do I clear my browser cache on a Mac?‌ or How do I clear my browser cache on a PC?‌  You might also try using a different web browser (if you are using Firefox, try Chrome...and vice versa).  If none of those options work, then I would suggest that you reach out to Canvas support.  See How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌ or How do I get help with Canvas as an instructor?.

I hope these resources will be of help to you, Samantha.  Please let us know if you have any questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post