cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
camilo_bustos

Troubles with import/export curse

Jump to solution

Hi, I installed Canvaslms in a cloud server. I have the following problems: it does not allow importing or importing course content. It only uploads the file but does not process it. On the other hand, I can not edit the profile picture either. It only uploads the file with the image, but does not show it. I will appreciate any clue.

Many thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Hi, Thanks a lot for your answer. The issue has been resolved. Delayed worker not really doing its job.. was the root cause.

Cheers

Camilo

View solution in original post

5 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@camilo_bustos , it sounds like your issue has to with the backend and installing of Canvas. Because of this, your question has been shared with the Canvas Developers‌ group in the Community. 

Hooe they can help! Kona

Hello!

Thanks a lot. It is very imporant to me.

Hope to receive some help in order to resolve my issue

Cheers

Camilo

stuart_ryan
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @camilo_bustos ,

Did you install it from scratch or use something like Bitnami to download a Canvas image?

From what you have mentioned, it sounds like there may be a configuration issue on the webserver, but narrowing it down will be fun. Can I ask, do all the standard Canvas images display in the interface OK (i.e. does the interface look complete?).

Also, do you get any errors in your browser when you try to upload or view uploaded files? If you use Chrome, have a look for any errors on the console as that can help point you in the direction of issues.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Stuart

Hi, Thanks a lot for your answer. The issue has been resolved. Delayed worker not really doing its job.. was the root cause.

Cheers

Camilo

Thanks so much for letting us know, that is good to hear!

0 Kudos