cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
s3768933
Community Member

Turn it in - no percentage given?

Jump to solution

I've submitted an assignment and it has been hours now. Turn it in is not giving me a percentage?? Does anyone know why and what I can do?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @s3768933  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  Based on your account here in the Community, it appears as though you are a student and would like to see the percentage of a submission of an assignment submitted through the Turnitin interface.  If this is the case, your instructor has some options on his/her end that either allow or not allow students to see the "Similarity Reports" for potential plagiarized work.  Since the vast majority of Community members here do not have access to your course or your school's Canvas environment, this would be difficult for us to see those settings that your instructor has set for the assignment.  I would recommend that you reach out to your instructor to see if he/she has the correct settings on that Turnitin-enabled assignment.  To contact your instructor, you can follow the steps outlined in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌.  I hope this helps, Joyce.  Please let the Community know if you have any questions about this.  Thanks.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @s3768933  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  Based on your account here in the Community, it appears as though you are a student and would like to see the percentage of a submission of an assignment submitted through the Turnitin interface.  If this is the case, your instructor has some options on his/her end that either allow or not allow students to see the "Similarity Reports" for potential plagiarized work.  Since the vast majority of Community members here do not have access to your course or your school's Canvas environment, this would be difficult for us to see those settings that your instructor has set for the assignment.  I would recommend that you reach out to your instructor to see if he/she has the correct settings on that Turnitin-enabled assignment.  To contact your instructor, you can follow the steps outlined in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌.  I hope this helps, Joyce.  Please let the Community know if you have any questions about this.  Thanks.