cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jessica_hood
Community Member

Turnitin Access

Jump to solution

I would like to be able to use Turnitin for all of my classes, but I do not have an Enrollment Key. Is there a way to use it when your instructor has not provided the class with the Enrollment Key? I find the Turnitin tool to be very useful and like to check assignments over with it before I submit. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mzimmerman
Community Champion

Hi Jessica,

TurnItIn is a third-party tool that your school has licensed and paid for for teachers, but if your instructor has not enabled it for a particular assignment, there's not really an option for you to check papers through TurnItIn on your own.

TurnItIn's "Quick Start Guide" for students is at Quick Start Guide - Guides.turnitin.com , though you will not see most of this if you are accessing TurnItIn directly through Canvas.

It sounds like what you're looking for is TurnItIn's "WriteCheck" student tool.  There's more information atPlagiarism Checker | WriteCheck by Turnitin 

Mike

View solution in original post

1 Reply
mzimmerman
Community Champion

Hi Jessica,

TurnItIn is a third-party tool that your school has licensed and paid for for teachers, but if your instructor has not enabled it for a particular assignment, there's not really an option for you to check papers through TurnItIn on your own.

TurnItIn's "Quick Start Guide" for students is at Quick Start Guide - Guides.turnitin.com , though you will not see most of this if you are accessing TurnItIn directly through Canvas.

It sounds like what you're looking for is TurnItIn's "WriteCheck" student tool.  There's more information atPlagiarism Checker | WriteCheck by Turnitin 

Mike

View solution in original post